Re: Question for HTML Media Capture Spec

Hi. Dom

2011/5/30 Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>:
> Le lundi 30 mai 2011 à 22:05 +0900, Wonsuk Lee a écrit :
>> In the implementation aspect, does the control panel of camera preview
>> depend on the browser company like control panel of HTML5 Video and
>> Audio ?
>
> Since HTML Media Capture and the Media Capture API only consider the
> pictures/movies/sounds once they're captured, they don't really impose
> requirements on what component control the camera UI. In other words, I
> think they could be implemented either way.
>
>> and there are some point to align between HTML Media Capture and Media
>> Capture API Specs?
>
> Have you identified specifics points that need to be aligned?

I am not sure. but I just thought the case of the HTML5 video and audio.
In that case, web application can handle most of video/Audio
properties and events by javascript, even video src, width and hight
are configured by <video> and its attributes.

As you know, one of big benefit of this style could give an unified
look and feel to users like video.js [1]. In this context, a lot of
mobile web apps may like to provide their own unified user interface
in dependent of browser vendors when their web app captures user's
scene.

[1] http://videojs.com/

best regards,
wonsuk.