W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > May 2011

Re: Regrets, was RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-05-25

From: John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 07:36:10 -0400
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <3bddf54d-baea-4d39-b523-ba522f3370e1@email.android.com>
Me as well. 

Niklas Widell <niklas.widell@ericsson.com> wrote:

Hi Regrets for today's call. Best regards, Niklas > -----Original Message----- > From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org > [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of > Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com > Sent: den 23 maj 2011 15:52 > To: public-device-apis@w3.org > Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com > Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-05-25 > > Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed > Meeting #62 2011-05-25 > > Meeting details at the bottom of this email. > > 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements > > * Note any additions or changes to agenda * Select scribe: > <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>; > > 19-21 July F2F logistics, > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2011Apr > /0000.html > > Please register - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/paris-2011/ > > TAG minimization draft, > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May > /0004.html > > 2) Minutes approval > >
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May /att-0010/minutes-2011-05-18.html > > proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 18 May 2011 are approved > > 3) Charter > > http://www.w3.org/2010/11/DeviceAPICharter.html > > Under AC Review, see > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May > /0005.html (Dom) > > "W3C invites public comments through 2011-06-09 on the > proposed charter. Please send comments to > public-new-work@w3.org, which has a public archive: > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/ " > > 4) Contacts > > CfC until 8 June, please review draft > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May > /0011.html > > Comments (update before Last Call) > > additional parameters: > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May > /0023.html > > bug fixes: > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May > /0024.html (Cathy) > > phoneNumbers MUST for URIs : >
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May > /0026.html (Dom) > > Editorial action? > > 5) WebIDL and nullability > > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011May > /0025.html (Dom) > > Actions to update specs? > > 6) Other APIs > > * Sysinfo > * Battery > * Network > * Calendar > * Capture > * Messaging > * Feature Permissions > > 7) Action and Issue review > > 7a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised. > > ACTION-350: Robin Berjon to Find a better wording for > intents-based application launcher > > ACTION-381: Robin Berjon to Send a CfC for Network when > Suresh is done integrating the edits > > ACTION-382: Frederick Hirsch to Send call for last input on > charter to list > > 7b) Open Action review > > Please review your actions at > http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my > > When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to > public list indicating conclusion, as well as referencing > ACTION-nnn in
email (for tracker) > > 7c) Issue review > > ISSUE-105	Should the capture hint in HTML Media Capture > be specified through a MIME parameter?	2010-11-18	 > Capture API > > 8) Other Business > > 9) Adjourn > > Meeting Details: > > Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or > +44.117.370.6152 Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY") > IRC channel: > irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap > > Instructions on meetings : > http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings > > regards, Frederick > > Frederick Hirsch, Nokia > Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group > > > 
Received on Wednesday, 25 May 2011 11:36:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:20 GMT