Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-03-30

Regrets for today. Out of office until Monday.

Will follow up from the minutes.

- Rich

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0105.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0119.html

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/juljun-f2f/

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/att-0097/minutes-2011-03-15.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/att-0097/minutes-2011-03-16.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0112.html(Frederick)

> proposal re Web Introducer,
>
> "* An API that enables Web content to discover resources and services, no
matter where they are hosted, and gain permission to interact with them.
Such a mechanism is for example the Web Introducer (
http://web-send.org/introducer/)." (Claes,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0115.html)

> concrete proposal related to scope of discovery?
>
> ACTION-343 Propose better wording for System information and events api in
new charter Richard Tibbett

> ACTION-344 Propose concrete text for privacy and feature permission for
draft charter Frederick Hirsch

> 5) Editorial/Publication Status updates
>
> 5a) HTML Media Capture, role attribute update (Dom), WD update, then Last
Call CfC

> 5b) FPWD of Message draft based on alternative URI based approach
>
> 5c) Contacts
>
> Editor action (Rich) to update search filters, then CfC for Last Call
>
> ACTION-257 Define what goes on for concurrent calls to find() when there
is no error callback (and step three also needs to define that); then report
to group so we can do the same to SysInfo get Richard Tibbett

> ACTION-271 Figure out the event loop stuff for contacts Robin Berjon
>
> ACTION-278 Propose harmonisation descriptions for Contacts fields Suresh
Chitturi

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0126.html(Dzung)

> ACTION-294 Create an editors draft for new proposed network connection API
Richard Tibbett

> 9) Narrowing WebIDL to Javascript
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0102.html(Robin)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0109.html(Cameron)
>
> 10) Click on input
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0111.html(Anssi)
>
> 11) Privacy next steps
>
> 12) Action and Issue review
>
> 12a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
>
> ACTION-304 Investigate hosting a meeting in June/July in Opera's European
offices Richard Tibbett 2011-01-12 Organizational matters

> ACTION-305 Provide details of workshop at Seoul F2F (March 2011) Kangchan
Lee 2010-11-12 Organizational matters

> ACTION-347 Come up with some examples and rough ideas for simple sysinfo
APIs at the f2f Laszlo Gombos 2011-03-16

> ACTION-357 Provide first draft of Network Connection API Suresh Chitturi
>
> 12b) Open Action review
>
> Please review your actions at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my
>
> When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list
indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for
tracker)

> ACTION-173 Implement privacy changes noted by alissa, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010May/0072.htmlDzung
Tran 2010-05-26 hidingIsHard

> ACTION-202 Include changes from ACTION-191
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0253.htmlDzung
Tran

> ACTION-219 Make a concrete proposal for AppLauncher Kangchan Lee
2010-07-22 Application Launcher API