Re: Open standards augmented reality

From: Rich Tibbett <richt@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:08:56 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
CC: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>, jerome.giraud@orange-ftgroup.com, Christine Perry <cperey@perey.com>, 전종홍 <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Rich Tibbett wrote:
>> We just released an Opera Mobile for Android build featuring
>> experimental support for the <device> element [1] and device orientation
>> events [3]:
>> http://my.opera.com/core/blog/2011/03/14/web-meet-device
> We got a little ahead of ourselves and now plan to release this build
> within the next week or so.

.....aaaaaand we're back...this time with getUserMedia [1] instead of

Check out the blog post above for specific details and download the
first experimental build containing what we consider to be all the
fundamental components for AR in a web browser.

Let us know if you produce something cool :)

- Rich

Opera Software ASA