Identity in the Browser Workshop

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:39:22 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

W3C is organising a workshop on Identity in the Browser, hosted by Mozilla on 24-25/05. Details:

  http://www.w3.org/2011/identity-ws/

Whatever comes out of it is likely to have if not a direct impact at least a relationship with what we've been working on here. It also has strong tie-ins to privacy issues. I encourage you to take a look at the CfP and to submit a paper if you think that you have an interest in it.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/