Rechartering process schedule

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:33:02 +0900
To: public-device-apis@w3.org

We've made good progress toward the rechartering of our group during our
F2F meeting. See the draft minutes at

I will be working on integrating the various proposals and suggestions
that have been agreed upon in the draft charter in the coming days:

Given the expiration of our charter end of June, we need to have a final
draft of the charter ready by end of April to take into account the time
required to go through the rechartering process.