Re: DRAFT F2F agenda 15-18 March 2011

I've updated the agenda to move privacy discussion to Friday morning, following the workshop (where we will have a presentation related to privacy).

Also gave more time to charter on day 1

Please note that if not attending F2F, morning in Seoul is evening of *previous day* in US ET (to give one example)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia