Re: Battery feedback uses

Josh

I'm not sure I understand the following:

> * A device or widget host should be able to discover, learn or be taught the items in the Reality Checks section

If I the user decide to shut my device off, how would it help for the app to anticipate that, or are we talking about Mac OS X Lion app backups/versioning/app restart to give an example?

(the bicycle example didn't help me here)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia