Question from Webkit developer related with the use cases of Contacts API

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:41:00 +0900
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Cc: donggwan.kim@samsung.com, wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, sangwook@samsung.com
Dear all,
In the previous email, I let you know the new implementation
activities on Webkit related with some specs of DAP WG.
And regarding to the Contacts API, I got the one question from  Webkit
developer. It's related with use cases. You can check it up in [1].
Could any one give appropriate answer ? Might be Richard, Dom or Robin ;)

[1] https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2011-June/017289.html

best regards,
Wonsuk.