BatteryStatusEvent should not be [NoInterfaceObject]

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:58:44 +0200
To: "anssi.kostiainen" <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi Anssi,

As far as I know, events interfaces are expected to have their interface
object exposed; at least that's the case of most events interfaces I
know of. Was there any specific reason behind specifying
[NoInterfaceObject] for BatteryStatusEvent?

(I'm not actually sure why it is so; maybe so that you can do feature
detection to determine whether a given browser supports a given type of
event?)