Re: Welcome to the DAP working group!

Thank you for the welcome and the notes Frederick.

Hello to everybody,

This is Ernesto Jimenez, I recently joined the standards team in Vodafone R&D where I'm going to be working in mobile development using web technologies and that's why I joined the DAP WG.

My interest is quite broad given that different APIs offer access to a different set of opportunities, so it's hard to point to particular APIs at the moment, but I'm sure that will change as soon as I get up to speed and start focusing :)

I hope to get up to speed as soon as possible and start contributing to the WG.

Looking forward to work with you!

Best,
Ernesto