Battery Status Event spec adds intro, ready to move to LC

From: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 15:04:48 +0300
To: ext Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, public-device-apis WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

As agreed on the call yesterday, I've now added an Introduction section including an example of a web-based email client utilizing the Battery Status Event interface:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/system-info/battery-status.html

We should be ready for LC now.

(It would be good if the chair(s) would cc Web Performance WG as part of the LC announcement because some members of that WG have expressed interested in the functionality this spec covers.)

This will close my ACTION-409.

-Anssi

Btw. Should we update the biblio.js with the latest references? D3E, HTML5 and Workers all have newer pubs? I can do that if that's ok with all (is there a "process" for that)?