From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dong-Young Lee
Sent: den 9 juni 2011 04:39
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: Discovery API

Hello,
Since a concern was raised regarding device/service discovery in the charter review, I wonder if anybody in the WG has a plan to contribute about discovery API, and if so, whether there's preference (in this WG or others).
It would be an important factor in the charter discussion.

Best Regards,
Dong-Young Lee