Re: Battery status WD updated

Hi,

On 7.6.2011, at 23.52, ext Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:

> Another publication of one of our drafts happened last week but hadn't
> been mentioned here yet: the Battery Status Event spec was published as
> an updated draft taking into account the feedback and discussion so far:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-battery-status-20110602/
>
> We're hoping to converge quickly towards a last call for that
> specification.

I resolved all the remaining open issues so I believe we're ready for the Last Call.

ED spec:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/system-info/battery-status.html

Diff to WD:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/dap/system-info/battery-status.html.diff?r1=1.22;r2=1.24;f=h

Everyone - Please review the latest spec (ED) and let me know if you have any issues that would need to be resolved before hitting LC.