Implementation issue of most of device API on the Webkit

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:56:52 +0900
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Cc: donggwan.kim@samsung.com, kihong.kwon@samsung.com, sangwook@samsung.com
Dear all,

A few days ago, my colleague starts to contribute the implementation
of Calendar API to Webkit community. So, it results in triggering to
start the discussion of Calendar API in the community. but concerning
to the implementation of most of device API, one of reviewer give a
comment as web-friendly URL-based approach is better way than the
implementation within the webkit itself. What do you think ? I would
like to propose to discuss this issue during F2F meeting.

Please refer the original email [1]  from the webkit reviewer.

See you soon in Orange Lab~ ;)

[1] https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2011-July/017621.html

best regards,
Wonsuk.