[administrative] tagging emails (resend)

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:04:57 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Rich suggested we tag our emails so that it is easier for recipients to manage their email.

We agreed on today's teleconference that it is a good idea.

Please attempt to tag email subject lines with an appropriate tag at the beginning, eg Subject: [tag] description

e.g. usually the name of the API or topic:  [contacts], [calendar], [permissions], [privacy], [networkinfo] etc.

try to avoid [rant], [rathole] etc :)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group