Re: I18N-ISSUE-71: clarify culturally-linked references to name position [Contacts API]

You may find the following document useful in this respect.  It is
(when I can find a spare moment) still being edited (ie. some bits will
change) before being sent out for wide review and comment, but it is
advanced enough to provide some useful information.

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-personal-names

Hope that provides useful background, though it doesn't go far in
suggesting solutions.

RI

--
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/register