Feature Permissions Feedback

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 10:44:39 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 10:33:41 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebNotifications/publish/FeaturePermissions.html

If we are using "string constants" the numeric constants should be removed
 from the IDL and we should lowercase, potentially hyphenated, values, for
consistency with e.g. the <canvas> API and XMLHttpRequest. Furthermore,
the Permissions interface should have [NoInterfaceObject] attached to it.
Permissions should probably be named more consistently with other
interfaces that extend Navigator, i.e. NavigatorPermissions.

Should this functionality be available from workers?

Anne van Kesteren