RE: Action updates needed - ACTION-231 (Web Introducer prototyping)

Hi,

I have updated my simple prototype to include the possibility to access the device camera through a local web server. This works for Android v 2.2 or later. My Customer page is here: http://semccustomer.appspot.com/.

For more details see my post on the Web Introducer discussion page: http://groups.google.com/group/introducer/browse_thread/thread/f9db6a698e89b65c

This fulfills my ACTION-231.

Best regards
  Claes