W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > January 2011

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-01-19

From: María Ángeles Oteo <maoteo@novanotio.es>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:08:23 +0100
Cc: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-Id: <5779D15A-569D-4FE1-BAB2-CE3579711127@novanotio.es>
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Regrets,  I can not attend the meeting
BR
Maria

On Jan 19, 2011, at 2:04 AM, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:

> Agenda — Device APIs and Policy Working Group — Distributed Meeting  #51 2011-01-19
> 
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
> 
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
> • Note any additions or changes to agenda
> • Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
> 
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
> 
> 2a) Seoul F2F logistics, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2011Jan/0002.html (Kangchan)
> 
> 2b) "Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements" update published, http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-dap-policy-reqs-20110118/
> 
> 2c) HTML5 logo, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0062.html (Philippe)
> 
> 3) Minutes approval
> 
> Approve 12 January minutes
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/att-0035/minutes-2011-01-12.html
> 
> proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 12 January 2011 approved
> 
> 4) Messaging API
> 
> Update summary. 
> 
> proposed RESOLUTION: publish updated Messaging API draft
> 
> 5) Contacts API
> 
> Status, vCard references, updates?
> 
> 6) HTML+Speech Feedback
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0057.html (Michael Bodell)
> 
> 7) Privacy issue review and next steps
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0067.html (Frederick)
> 
> 8) Action and Issue review
> 
> 8a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
> 
> ACTION-324		Prepare access reqmts for publishing, pubrules etc	Frederick Hirsch	2011-01-19	Policy Framework Requirements
> 
> ACTION-325		Update Messaging to clarify security considerations and URI schemes	Dominique Hazaël-Massieux
> 
> 8b) Open Action review
> 
> Please review your actions at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my
> 
> When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for tracker)
> 
> 8c) Issue review
> 
> 9) Other Business
> 
> 10) Adjourn
> 
> Meeting Details:
> 
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel: 
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
> 
> Instructions on meetings : 
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
> 
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
> 
> --
> 
Received on Wednesday, 19 January 2011 12:09:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:16 GMT