Re: Rechartering Device APIs & Policy Working Group

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 12:35:08 +0100
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, public-device-apis <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Bryan Sullivan <blsaws@gmail.com>
Hi Bryan,

thanks a lot for taking the time to respond in detail, it really helps have a constructive conversation. I will try to address your points one by one. Note that in my response I am not decreeing the group's position by fiat, but simply trying to navigate the path to broader consensus.

Since you cover a fair bit of ground, I have split out each item that I'm addressing into a separate email so that we can discuss them without interference. Emails follow this one.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/