Fwd: New Plenary Day Structure for TPAC 2011

Our next F2F meeting will be during the so-called TPAC week in
California.

On the Wednesday of that week is traditionally organized a plenary
session which serves as an opportunity for exchanges between
participants across groups.

This year, that plenary day will use a new format, where most of the
agenda is driven by the participants. To make that new format as
effective as possible, everyone is invited to contribute ideas of topics
for discussion during the day — more details below and at
http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011 .

So if you plan on being at TPAC, please take the time to review this new
format and see if and how you can bring your ideas on the agenda...

Dom