Re: Getting browser vendors involved prior to basing work on their products/ideas

OK, that would be useful, as it would remove roadblocks to us working faster
on these APIs.

Is that something Google could do for Web Introducer and Sensors at least
(e.g. if hypothetically the DAP Sensor API was inspired by the Android
Sensor API)?

How would their willingness to do that be determined? Would they "submit"
the specs to W3C for use by groups of which they are not a member, or to
specific groups?