Calendar API published as First Public Working Draft

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:39:58 +0200
To: public-device-apis <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

As approved last week, the first public working draft of our Calendar
API has just been published as a Technical Report:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-calendar-api-20110419/

As noted in the document, there are already known issues with regard to
timezone handling and recurring events that we're planning to address in
a next iteration of the document.

In the meantime, feedback and comments are most welcome.