Added Network information draft to CVS with minor editorial updates

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:00:15 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <schitturi@rim.com>
I have added the Network Information draft to CVS, using the latest draft distributed by Suresh. I fixed a couple of minor validation issues and updated the ReSpec info.

I decided to go with "netinfo-api" for the shortname (as Suresh had it) and with directory "netinfo".

See http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/netinfo/Overview.html

Going forward I suggest we update only the CVS version.

This should complete ACTION-387

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia