W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > April 2011

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-04-13

From: John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:35:16 -0400
Message-Id: <8F91C6A2-B349-4633-B7C7-AE35EF42D2DA@cdt.org>
To: W3C Device APIs and WG Policy <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Me as well.  John


On Apr 13, 2011, at 3:14 AM, Niklas Widell wrote:

> Hi Frederick, 
> Regrets for todays meeting. 
> 
> Best regards,
> Niklas
> 
> ________________________________________
> From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com [Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:30 AM
> To: public-device-apis@w3.org
> Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
> Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-04-13
> 
> Agenda ó Device APIs and Policy Working Group ó Distributed Meeting  #58 2011-04-13
> 
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
> 
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements
> 
> ē Note any additions or changes to agenda
> ē Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
> 
> vCard status, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0045.html (Anssi)
> 
> 2)   Minutes approval
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/att-0039/minutes-2011-04-06.html
> 
> proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 6 April 2011 are approved
> 
> 3) June/July DAP F2F Planning
> 
> Questionnaire results : http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/juljun-f2f/results
> 
> 4) Charter Draft
> 
> Current charter, http://www.w3.org/2009/05/DeviceAPICharter.html
> 
> Proposed charter (revised) http://www.w3.org/2010/11/DeviceAPICharter.html
> 
> intents, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0053.html (Claes)
> 
> local service discovery, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0068.html (Dave Raggett)
> 
> feature permissions, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0070.html (Frederick)
> 
> ACTION-343              Propose better wording for System information and events api in new charter     Richard Tibbett
> 
> 5) Editorial/Publication Status updates
> 
> 5a) HTML Media Capture
> 
> Agreed to wait a week then publish FPWD.
> 
> 5b) FPWD of Message draft based on alternative URI based approach
> 
> Agreed to wait a week then publish FPWD, adding note referencing alternative version.
> 
> 5c) Battery Status Event
> 
> Agreed to publish FWPD after updates completed.
> 
> updated, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0051.html (Anssi)
> 
> additional, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0066.html (Anssi)
> 
> 5d) Network Connection
> 
> CfC for FPWD after Suresh completes edits.
> 
> update, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0064.html (Suresh)
> 
> 5e) Contacts
> 
> contact error interface, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0040.html (Robin)
> 
> Editor action (Rich) to update search filters, then CfC for Last Call
> 
> 5f) Calendar
> 
> Editor action (Dom) to add note re time zones, then CfC for FPWD
> 
> 6) SysInfo
> 
> static properties, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0046.html (Suresh)
> 
> 7) Action and Issue review
> 
> 7a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
> 
> ACTION-323              Update sysinfo related to power discussion      Bryan Sullivan  2011-01-12      System Information and Events API
> 
> ACTION-344              Propose concrete text for privacy and feature permission for draft charter      Frederick Hirsch
> 
> ACTION-363              See with Maria on how to proceed for updated messaging api draft        Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux       2011-04-06      messagingUris
> 
> ACTION-367              Update HTML Media Capture with new attribute    Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux       2011-03-23      captureHint
> 
> ACTION-375              Add API Checklist to home page  Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux
> 
> 7b) Open Action review
> 
> Please review your actions at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my
> 
> When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for tracker)
> 
> 7c) Issue review
> 
> 8) Other Business
> 
> 9) Adjourn
> 
> Meeting Details:
> 
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel:
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
> 
> Instructions on meetings :
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
> 
> regards, Frederick
> 
> Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
> Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
> 
Received on Wednesday, 13 April 2011 12:35:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:20 GMT