W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > April 2011

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-04-06

From: Marengo Marco <marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:55:30 +0200
To: W3C DAP <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <D173E775-D962-4236-A8F0-1847F84F714E@telecomitalia.it>
Hi,
Please accept my regrets for today's call.

Marco

Il giorno 05/apr/2011, alle ore 22:16, "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> ha scritto:

> Agenda — Device APIs and Policy Working Group — Distributed Meeting  #57 2011-04-06
>
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
>
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements
>
> • Note any additions or changes to agenda
> • Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
>
> 1a) June/July DAP F2F questionnaire, conclude this week: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/juljun-f2f/

>
> 1b) fyi, HTML 5 license, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0152.html (Robin)
>
> 1c) WebApps testing, request for feedback, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0147.html

>
> 2)   Minutes approval
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/att-0138/minutes-2011-03-30.html

>
> proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 30 March 2011 are approved
>
> 4) Charter Draft
>
> Current charter, http://www.w3.org/2009/05/DeviceAPICharter.html

>
> Proposed charter, http://www.w3.org/2010/11/DeviceAPICharter.html

>
> Sensor API discussion, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0000.html (Claes)
>
> ACTION-343        Propose better wording for System information and events api in new charter    Richard Tibbett
>
> ACTION-344        Propose concrete text for privacy and feature permission for draft charter    Frederick Hirsch
>
> 5) Editorial/Publication Status updates
>
> 5a) HTML Media Capture, role attribute update (Dom), WD update, then Last Call CfC
>
> 5b) FPWD of Message draft based on alternative URI based approach
>
> ACTION-363        See with Maria on how to proceed for updated messaging api draft    Dominique Hazaël-Massieux
>
> 5c) Contacts
>
> Device task source, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0141.html (Robin)
>
> ACTION-257        Define what goes on for concurrent calls to find() when there is no error callback (and step three also needs to define that); then report to group so we can do the same to SysInfo get    Richard Tibbett
>
> ACTION-271        Figure out the event loop stuff for contacts    Robin Berjon
>
> Editor action (Rich) to update search filters, then CfC for Last Call
>
> 5d) Calendar
>
> Editor action (Dom) to add note re time zones, then CfC for FPWD
>
> 5e) API Requirements note
>
> ACTION-281        Take a stab at updating the API Requirements documents    Dom
>
> 6) Battery Status Event Spec
>
> initial editors draft, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Apr/0004.html

>
> Comment, discussion? Next steps.
>
> 7) Network Connection API Spec
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0123.html (Suresh)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0125.html

>
> use cases, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Mar/0126.html (Dzung)
>
> ACTION-294        Create an editors draft for new proposed network connection API    Richard Tibbett
>
> 8) Action and Issue review
>
> 8a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
>
> ACTION-358        Provide first editors draft of a Battery status API    Anssi Kostiainen
>
> 8b) Open Action review
>
> Please review your actions at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my

>
> When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for tracker)
>
> Are the following completed or moot and can be closed?
>
> ACTION-251        Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture    John Morris
>
> ACTION-307        Send email to list with resolutions for open issues against contacts, clarifying status    Richard Tibbett
>
> ACTION-330        Review SysInfo privacy considerations section, and ISSUE-64 on "generic"    John Morriscompleted, close?
>
> ACTION-323        Update sysinfo related to power discussion    Bryan Sullivan
>
> ACTION-339        Go through existing DAP APIs to see if there are use cases there for Feat Perms (or if the existing approaches work better)    Laszlo Gombos
>
> 8c) Issue review
>
> ISSUE-101        Should we define a default audio (video?) codec for capture? if so, which?    2010-09-01
>
> WG decision not to define default codec?
>
> 9) Other Business
>
> 10) Adjourn
>
> Meeting Details:
>
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel:
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

>
> Instructions on meetings :
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch
> Nokia
>
>
>
>

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

Received on Wednesday, 6 April 2011 12:55:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:20 GMT