W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > September 2010

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-29

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:48:25 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <7F0B967E-15DF-4A44-BC35-C706680D2D0A@nokia.com>
Agenda — Device APIs and Policy Working Group — Distributed Meeting  #42  2010-09-29

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
• Note any additions or changes to agenda
• Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information

WG questionnaire (for all),  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/

TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/

2b) "Media Capture API" published as First Public Working Draft,  updated draft of “HTML Media Capture”  published

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0136.html (Dom)

2c) Welcome Manyoung Cho, Opera

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0135.html (Frederick)

3) Minutes approval

Approve 22 September minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/att-0127/minutes-2010-09-22.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 22 Sept 2010 approved

4)  Device Permissions

FPWD CfC http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0128.html (Frederick)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0137.html (Suresh)

5) Privacy  

Status update, ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper

6) Contacts

async vs non-async

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0134.html (Richard)

OMA etc?

7) Capture

7a) ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John Morris

8) Calendar

status and next steps

9) SysInfo status

Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )

ACTION-213 -- Richard Tibbett to review sysinfo draft after edits made 

ACTION-214 -- Thomas Roessler to request IETF community review of sysinfo API Last Call WD through W3C/IETF liaison channel

ACTION-243 -- Dong-Young Lee to review sysinfo draft after edits made

network interfaces, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0104.html (James)

Any other SysInfo discussion?

10) Other API status

API Requirements next steps/actions?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0062.html (Dom)

ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

11)Action and Issue review

11a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-270: Ilkka Oksanen to Add notes to the MCAPI draft and ping Robin when ready

ACTION-272: Frederick Hirsch to Send CfC for Device Permissions

ACTION-273: Frederick Hirsch to Contact Alissa offline re ACTION-210

11b) Open Action review

Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date of completion

11c) Open Issue Review
	   
12) AOB

13) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--
Received on Tuesday, 28 September 2010 19:49:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:13 GMT