CfC: Permissions for Device API Access FPWD

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:50:08 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Hi all,

We agreed at the teleconference today [1] to start a call for consensus on the "Permissions for Device API Access", [2] ending before our call next week.

This is a call for consensus to see if there are any objections to publishing the "Permissions for Device API Access" as a FPWD.

The draft can be read at:

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/api-perms/

Note that there is no requirement on API FPWDs to be perfect, in this case we anticipate further work on the document but would like to bring its attention to a wider community.

Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1). Please send feedback before next Tuesday (Sept 28) as much as possible.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/att-0127/minutes-2010-09-22.html#item04

[2] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/api-perms/

For tracker, this message should complete ACTION-272