W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > September 2010

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-22

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 22:38:29 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <2D93439A-2C82-4332-BEA4-227636C470E7@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting  #41  2010-09-22

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
 Note any additions or changes to agenda
 Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information

WG questionnaire (for all),  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/

TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/

3) Minutes approval

Approve 15 September minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/att-0079/minutes-2010-09-15.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 15 Sept 2010 approved

4)  Device Permissions

Draft revised,  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0096.html (Dom)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0099.html (Suresh)

5) Privacy  

Status update, ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper

6) Contacts

Discussion of  updated draft on list.  Decisions to be made?

OMA Cab, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0092.html (Thomas)

7) Capture

7a) ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John Morris

7b) Media Capture

Discussion 

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0110.html (Ilkka)

Next steps, publish?

8) Calendar

status and next steps

9) SysInfo status

Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )

ACTION-213 -- Richard Tibbett to review sysinfo draft after edits made 

ACTION-214 -- Thomas Roessler to request IETF community review of sysinfo API Last Call WD through W3C/IETF liaison channel

ACTION-243 -- Dong-Young Lee to review sysinfo draft after edits made

network interfaces, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0104.html (James)

Any other SysInfo discussion?

10) Other API status

API Requirements next steps/actions?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0062.html (Dom)

ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

11)Action and Issue review

11a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-263: Dom to Take a stab at DAP features doc

ACTION-264: Richard Tibbett to Produce a spreadsheet of sorts showing overlap/mapping/correspondance between vcard4, poco, cab, and us

ACTION-267: Ilkka Oksanen to Add note to capture draft regarding ISSUE-101

ACTION-269: Dom to Request bridge reservation for TPAC

11b) Open Action review

Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date of completion

11c) Open Issue Review
	   
12) AOB

13) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--
Received on Tuesday, 21 September 2010 20:39:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:13 GMT