Re: [contacts] Implementation/Spec deltas

From: Mike Hanson <mhanson@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:10:22 -0700
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
To: Rich Tibbett <rich.tibbett@gmail.com>
Thanks, Rich - a Mozilla intern (Ruven Chu, now returned to Monica Lam's lab at Stanford) took a run at bringing the Contacts add-on into sync with the latest Contacts API draft.

I asked him to keep a running notebook of issues that he encountered while he was doing that.  I'll get my hands on it and post it shortly.

Mike
--
Michael Hanson, Mozilla Labs (@michaelrhanson)