New list: public-calendar-coord

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:58:12 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org, Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name>, Bernard Desruisseaux <bernard.desruisseaux@oracle.com>, Mike Douglass <douglm@rpi.edu>, Dave Thewlis <Dave.Thewlis@calconnect.org>
Dear all,

as discussed on yesterday's coordination call, a new mailing list for calendar coordination has been created. We expect it to be rather low traffic, but nevertheless very useful in making sure that we coordinate our work on the Calendar API with the larger calendaring community, most notably the CalConnect folks whom we're very grateful to have around.

The archives and subscription information can be found at:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-calendar-coord/

It is a public list, don't hesitate to join if you're interested!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/