CfC: The Media Capture API FPWD

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:37:52 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Hi all,

Robin is away, but we agreed  at the teleconference today to start a call for consensus on the Media Capture API, ending next week ( publication will include the change from ACTION-267 to add the note regarding ISSUE-101 to the text, this has not been done yet.) [1]

This is a call for consensus to see if there are any objections to publishing the Media Capture API as a FPWD.

The draft can be read at:

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/Overview-API.html

Note that there is no requirement on API FPWDs to be perfect  if they were perfect we'd go straight to LC. They need to be good for broader review, and reasonably feature-complete.

Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1). Please send feedback before next Tuesday (Sept 6) as much as possible.

Thanks!

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group