W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > September 2010

Regrets (was Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-01)

From: Suresh Chitturi <schitturi@rim.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 00:07:49 -0500
Message-ID: <D37CC1B151BD57489F4F89609F168FE806764919@XCH01DFW.rim.net>
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Please accept my regrets due to travel.

Regards,
Suresh


----- Original Message -----
From: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com [mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 06:53 PM
To: public-device-apis@w3.org <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-01

Agenda — Device APIs and Policy Working Group — Distributed Meeting  #39  2010-09-01

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
• Note any additions or changes to agenda
• Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information

WG questionnaire (for all), http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/


TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/


2b) March F2F (Seoul, Korea)

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/seoul-f2f-dates/


Date selection

3) Minutes approval

Approve 25 August minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0082/minutes-2010-08-25.html


4)  Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements

Clarify normativeness

proposal : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0107.html (Thomas)
and mark sections as informative

proposed RESOLUTION: Publish updated WD of Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements on 2 September 2010

5) Device API Features and Capabilities

Added warning 

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0084.html (Frederick)

6) Privacy  

Status update

ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper

7) Contacts

IETF/OMA/PoCo/W3C convergence

I18N review http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0094.html (Rich)

8) Capture

8a) ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John Morris

8b) Media Capture

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0095.html (Ilkka)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0100.html (James)

9) Calendar

Scheduling

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0097.html (Thomas)

10) SysInfo status

Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )

ACTION-213, ACTION-243, ACTION-214 

Any other SysInfo discussion?

11) Other API status

12) Action and Issue review

12a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-91: Suresh Chitturi to Investigate how to produce an intersection of existing APIs that is also a compatible subset of vCalendar/vCard

ACTION-179: Robin Berjon to Get the ball rolling on documenting path forward for specs

ACTION-206: Robin Berjon to Contact Hixie about future of <device> tag work

ACTION-224: Wojciech Maslowski to look into <input type="contacts"> options for contacts API

ACTION-248: John Morris to Provide a proposal relevant to ISSUE-92, sysinfo privacy prompts for operators get vs watch

ACTION-249: Suresh Chitturi to Review OMA CAB, vCard work and provide a summary on how we may progress

ACTION-260: Frederick Hirsch to Put out cfc for policy requirements

ACTION-261: Frederick Hirsch to Get feedback from Doug Turner and Ian Fette on Features document

ACTION-262: Frederick Hirsch to Clarify in features document to clarify that BONDI and Android material are informative examples and that result will be DAP

ACTION-265: Thomas Roessler to Send an email to start the Contacts Schema Alignment discussion

12b) Open Action review

Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date of completion

ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

12c) Open Issue Review
	   
13) AOB

14) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap


Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings


Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged material (including material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.
Received on Wednesday, 1 September 2010 05:09:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:12 GMT