W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > September 2010

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-01

From: Erica Newland <enewland@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 00:19:40 -0400
Cc: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-Id: <F67B7FA9-A65C-4883-892D-FC7D5692D3C4@cdt.org>
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Regrets again this week, I'm afraid I have another meeting that I  
cannot miss.

Erica

On Aug 31, 2010, at 7:53 PM, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:

> Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting   
> #39  2010-09-01
>
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
>
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
>  Note any additions or changes to agenda
>  Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
>
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
>
> 2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information
>
> WG questionnaire (for all), http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/
>
> TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/
>
> 2b) March F2F (Seoul, Korea)
>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/seoul-f2f-dates/
>
> Date selection
>
> 3) Minutes approval
>
> Approve 25 August minutes
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0082/minutes-2010-08-25.html
>
> 4)  Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements
>
> Clarify normativeness
>
> proposal : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0107.html 
>  (Thomas)
> and mark sections as informative
>
> proposed RESOLUTION: Publish updated WD of Device API Access Control  
> Use Cases and Requirements on 2 September 2010
>
> 5) Device API Features and Capabilities
>
> Added warning
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0084.html 
>  (Frederick)
>
> 6) Privacy
>
> Status update
>
> ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper
>
> 7) Contacts
>
> IETF/OMA/PoCo/W3C convergence
>
> I18N review http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0094.html 
>  (Rich)
>
> 8) Capture
>
> 8a) ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	 
> John Morris
>
> 8b) Media Capture
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0095.html 
>  (Ilkka)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0100.html 
>  (James)
>
> 9) Calendar
>
> Scheduling
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0097.html 
>  (Thomas)
>
> 10) SysInfo status
>
> Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid  
> august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 
>  )
>
> ACTION-213, ACTION-243, ACTION-214
>
> Any other SysInfo discussion?
>
> 11) Other API status
>
> 12) Action and Issue review
>
> 12a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern  
> raised.
>
> ACTION-91: Suresh Chitturi to Investigate how to produce an  
> intersection of existing APIs that is also a compatible subset of  
> vCalendar/vCard
>
> ACTION-179: Robin Berjon to Get the ball rolling on documenting path  
> forward for specs
>
> ACTION-206: Robin Berjon to Contact Hixie about future of <device>  
> tag work
>
> ACTION-224: Wojciech Maslowski to look into <input type="contacts">  
> options for contacts API
>
> ACTION-248: John Morris to Provide a proposal relevant to ISSUE-92,  
> sysinfo privacy prompts for operators get vs watch
>
> ACTION-249: Suresh Chitturi to Review OMA CAB, vCard work and  
> provide a summary on how we may progress
>
> ACTION-260: Frederick Hirsch to Put out cfc for policy requirements
>
> ACTION-261: Frederick Hirsch to Get feedback from Doug Turner and  
> Ian Fette on Features document
>
> ACTION-262: Frederick Hirsch to Clarify in features document to  
> clarify that BONDI and Android material are informative examples and  
> that result will be DAP
>
> ACTION-265: Thomas Roessler to Send an email to start the Contacts  
> Schema Alignment discussion
>
> 12b) Open Action review
>
> Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated  
> date of completion
>
> ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API
>
> 12c) Open Issue Review
> 	
> 13) AOB
>
> 14) Adjourn
>
> Meeting Details:
>
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
>
> Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
>
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
>
> --
>
> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
> Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
>

Erica Newland
Policy Analyst
Center for Democracy & Technology
1634 Eye Street NW, Suite 1100
202.407.8836
enewland@cdt.org
http://www.cdt.org
Follow us on Twitter at @CDT_Privacy and @CenDemTech
Received on Wednesday, 1 September 2010 04:20:10 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:12 GMT