From: Ilkka Oksanen [mailto:Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 5:32 AM
To: Tran, Dzung D
Cc: 'public-device-apis@w3.org'
Subject: Re: Latest Capture API and <device>

Hi Dzung,

14/10/2010 19:11, ext Tran, Dzung D kirjoitti:
> I have seen any activity around the Capture API. What is that status
>  of this? I am planning to revisit this API. Also at one point there
>  is a proposal trying to integrate this with the <device> tag. Should
>  we revisit this also?

There is obviously still some work to do but feature-wise the API should
be nearly complete. All known Capture API specific open issues are
recorded as notes on the document. Additionally the API is going have the
same loop integration and auto-invocation support as other DAP APIs. I'm
not sure if <device> integration is needed for v1. We already provide
access through two methods (programmatic API and HTML forms).

Would you like to describe your proposed changes on the list, especially
if they are something else that I mentioned above, before actually
committing them?

    -ilkka