W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > October 2010

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-10-20

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 23:32:27 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <E712A11A-3447-498E-A131-53DCDC83861C@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting  #44  2010-10-20

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
 Note any additions or changes to agenda
 Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) TPAC registration fee increases on 22 October (this week), registration needed to attend:

TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/

DST difference to consider if dialing in to TPAC - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Oct/0002.html

2b) File API updates

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0027.html (Arun)

3) Minutes approval

Approve 6 October minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/att-0014/minutes-2010-10-06.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 6 October 2010 approved

4)  Permissions spec

parameterization, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0034.html (Niklas)

Web Notifications permissions draft, http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebNotifications/publish/FeaturePermissions.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0039.html (Dom)

5) Privacy  

ACTION-210, issues added to Ruleset document, please review

6) Contacts

6a)  Clickjacking threat and countermeasures

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0017.html (Anssi)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0018.html (Rich)

additional mails in thread...

mozilla content security policy, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0025.html (Robin)

6b) PhoneGap implementation, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0031.html (Anssi)

7) Capture

7a) Status, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0037.html (Ilkka)

7b) ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John Morris

8) Gallery

use cases and requirements

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0026.html (Anssi)

ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

9) Calendar

status and next steps

10) SysInfo status

"Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )"

ACTION-213 -- Richard Tibbett to review sysinfo draft after edits made 

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Oct/0002.html (Rich)

ACTION-214 -- Thomas Roessler to request IETF community review of sysinfo API Last Call WD through W3C/IETF liaison channel

11) F2F Planning

Agenda items, topics ?

12)Action and Issue review

12a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

None

12b) Open Action review

Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date of completion

12c) Open Issue Review
	   
13) AOB

14) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--
Received on Tuesday, 19 October 2010 21:33:02 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:14 GMT