W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > November 2010

RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-11-17

From: Nilsson, Claes1 <Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:20:51 +0100
To: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <6DFA1B20D858A14488A66D6EEDF26AA34D45689161@seldmbx03.corpusers.net>
Regrets for today's call.

Claes

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-
> request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
> Sent: den 17 november 2010 00:53
> To: public-device-apis@w3.org
> Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
> Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-11-17
> 
> Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting
> #45  2010-11-17
> 
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
> 
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
> * Note any additions or changes to agenda
> * Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
> 
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
> 
> 2a) If you attended this year's TPAC meeting, the W3C created a related
> survey for your feedback: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/tpac2010-
> feedback/
> 
> 2b) 2011 1H publishing moratorium 13-18 May,
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-
> apis/2010Nov/0006.html
> 
> 3) Minutes approval
> 
> Approve 4-5 November F2F minutes (as revised)
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Nov/att-
> 0047/minutes-2010-11-04.html
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Nov/att-
> 0047/minutes-2010-11-05.html
> 
> proposed RESOLUTION: F2F minutes from 4-5 November 2010 approved
> 
> 4) Media Capture API
> 
> Update,, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Nov/0048.html (Illka)
> 
> 5) SysInfo
> 
> Clarification on WG consensus related to next steps for SysInfo and
> ACTION-294
> 
> 6) Contacts
> 
> Publication status? Review of specification for testing status.
> 
> Contacts Saving ED (Rich)
> 
> 7) Messaging
> 
> Status of parameterization for permissions. Review of status.
> 
> 8) Other API status
> 
> 9) Next steps for security and privacy
> 
> Next concrete actions?
> 
> 10) Interop and testing
> 
> Information on WebApps/HTML5 javascript framework?
> 
> Planned participation?
> 
> 11) Action and Issue review
> 
> 11a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
> 
> ACTION-279: Ilkka Oksanen to Talk to the Chrome folks about capture
> 
> ACTION-285: Frederick Hirsch to Ping web notification group to see
> interest in joint meeting with individuals
> 
> ACTION-290: Frederick Hirsch to Contact mozilla for thoughts on
> messaging and permission spec
> 
> ACTION-291: Maria Angeles Oteo to Work on security model for messaging
> 
> ACTION-299: Richard Tibbett to Draft a Contacts Saving ED
> 
> 11b) Open Action review
> 
> Please review your actions at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my
> 
> When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list
> indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for
> tracker)
> 
> 12) AOB
> 
> 13) Adjourn
> 
> Meeting Details:
> 
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel:
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
> 
> Instructions on meetings :
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
> 
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
> 
> --
Received on Wednesday, 17 November 2010 14:21:27 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:15 GMT