Media Capture API updated

From: Ilkka Oksanen <Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:00:54 +0200
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

I made some edits to Media Capture API after discussing open issues with
Ingmar in Lyon.

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/Overview-API.html

In a nutshell Capture API is not anymore using MediaFileData interface
from HTML Media Capture spec as MediaFileData can't describe well
available image, audio and video modes. To replace MediaFileData I added
new ConfigurationData interface that currently contains height, width,
and MIME type attributes.

Additionally user of the API is now able to select one of the available
image/audio/video modes while starting the capture process. Updated
example illustrates this.

	-ilkka