Re: Sys Info network attributes

Doug

There are always choices of what to include or not to include. How would removing certain attributes for which we have no clear use cases being "crippling"? In specific terms, why would removing the items Alissa matters be a concern? Would it make sense to defer them to v2? I'm trying to understand this.

That said, it seems we all agree that the overall framework for privacy and policy is important.  Are you able to help move that work forward, perhaps by reviewing the policy framework specification?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group