RE: feedback on The System Information API W3C Editor's Draft 05 May 2010

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 09:20:25 -0700
To: Max Froumentin <maxfro@opera.com>
CC: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
I should have following this more closely but I just noticed that the CPU section is not accurate as it states in the description as:

--------------
This section defines interfaces that expose the system's CPU information, including type, specifications, current system load information.

Which is inconsistent with the interface which is only for system load:
--------------
[NoInterfaceObject]
interface CPU : SystemProperty {
    readonly attribute float load;
};

Can we make this consistent by adding back the CPUID attribute?

Such as:
[NoInterfaceObject]
interface CPU : SystemProperty {
    readonly attribute float load;