W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > May 2010

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-05-05 (corrected email subject)

From: John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 22:45:00 -0700
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-Id: <BD3131A1-AA16-40C9-8B29-3E48944E2B0B@cdt.org>
To: Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org>
Me too.   Erica Newland from our office will be on the call.  John

On May 4, 2010, at 3:27 PM, Alissa Cooper wrote:

> Regrets -- I'll be traveling tomorrow.
> Alissa
>
> On May 4, 2010, at 8:45 PM, Frederick Hirsch wrote:
>
>> Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed  
>> Meeting    #26  2010-05-05
>>
>> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
>>
>> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
>>  Note any additions or changes to agenda
>>  Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
>>
>> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
>>
>> Call for Exclusions, System Info API
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010May/0000.html
>>
>> 3) Minutes approval
>>
>>  28 April 2010
>>
>> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/att-0117/minutes-2010-04-28.html
>>
>> 4) Policy requirements and framework
>>
>> Status and Next Steps
>>
>> Requirements
>> <http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy-reqs/>
>>
>> Framework
>> <http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy/>
>>
>> 5) Privacy requirements and rulesets
>>
>> Status and next steps
>>
>> 6)  APIs - SysInfo
>>
>> (it would be great to close these this week):
>>
>> * orientation: are 4 positions enough? Consensus seems to be yes.
>>
>> * keep current list of camera properties? supportsVideo, hasFlash,   
>> sensorPixels, maxZoomFactor
>>
>> * add new sensors? heart rate, step counter, more? (bike revs?)
>>
>> 7) APIs - Testing
>>
>> adapting mobile-spec and QUnit for our own uses
>>
>> <http://docs.jquery.com/QUnit>
>>
>> Scope?> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0132.html 
>>  (Anssi)
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0136.html 
>>  (Suresh)
>>
>> 8) APIs messaging
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/  
>> 0132.html (Robin)
>>
>> 9) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
>>
>> ACTION-110: David Rogers to Lead the merging of Bondi/Nokia policy  
>> docs
>>
>> ACTION-114: Alissa Cooper to Phrase the temporary privacy section
>>
>> ACTION-124: Richard Tibbett to Create a mockup of the contacts UI  
>> for contact picker, based on previous mailing list discussion of  
>> use cases
>>
>> ACTION-126: Robin Berjon to Modify FileWriter to add the saveFile()  
>> method
>>
>> ACTION-153: Alissa Cooper to Refine privacy requirements (with John)
>>
>> ACTION-158: John Morris to Send proposed changes to list re privacy  
>> requirements
>>
>> ACTION-160: Max Froumentin to List scope of remaining work on  
>> Messaging before FPWD
>>
>> ACTION-161: Max Froumentin to Make a proposal for Message  
>> Management, including whether it would be split from the main spec  
>> or not
>>
>> ACTION-164: Daniel Coloma to Email the list explaining the  
>> differences between the successive BONDI approaches to messaging,  
>> and why the
>> functionality got merged into a single API
>>
>> ACTION-165: Robin Berjon to Take the TZDate discussion to public- 
>> script-coord
>>
>> ACTION-168: Alissa Cooper to Incorporate edits into Privacy   
>> Requirements.
>>
>> 10) AOB
>>
>> 11) Adjourn
>>
>> Meeting Details:
>>
>> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
>> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
>> IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
>>
>> Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
>>
>> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
>>
>> --
>>
>
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 5 May 2010 05:45:35 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 23 October 2017 14:53:43 UTC