Re: Calendaring I18N

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:30:31 +0200
Cc: public-i18n-core@w3.org, public-device-apis@w3.org, Yoshito Umaoka <yoshito_umaoka@us.ibm.com>, Peter Edberg <pedberg@apple.com>, John Emmons <emmo@us.ibm.com>, Mark Davis ☕ <mark@macchiato.com>
To: Norbert Lindenberg ♻ <norbert.lindenberg@yahoo-inc.com>
On Apr 30, 2010, at 20:03 , Norbert Lindenberg ♻ wrote:
> I just talked to Addison - since it seems very difficult to get all key people into a conference call, we'll abandon that plan for now and start a W3C wiki page instead where people can contribute asynchronously. Look forward to a URL some time next week.

Yes, sorry about that. Your previous email got me scratching my head thinking that DAP's side should at least have one of the editors, one of the co-chairs, and preferably one of the team contacts as well. And this seems hard to organise...

I like the idea of laying out the groundwork asynchronously. I was wondering if we shouldn't follow up on that by simply inviting you over to our call (if times are agreeable to you of course)?

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards