W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > March 2010

Regrets Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-03-31

From: John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:28:08 -0400
Message-Id: <D3D7C7A8-4955-4C38-8239-0AEBC814177B@cdt.org>
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
But my colleague Alissa expected to be on the call....

On Mar 30, 2010, at 3:11 PM, Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed  
> Meeting    #21  2010-03-31
>
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
>
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
>  Note any additions or changes to agenda
>  Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html
>
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
>
> 2a) Next F2F planning
>
> Questionnaire: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/mid2010-f2f-schedule/
>
> Results: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/mid2010-f2f-schedule/results
>
> proposed RESOLUTION: The next DAP F2F will be held TBD at TBD.
>
> 2b) Media Annotation request for review
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Mar/0002.html 
>  (Robin)
>
> 3) Minutes approval
>
> F2F
>
> 16 March, Day 1, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/att-0154/minutes-2010-03-16.html
>
> 17 March, Day 2, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/att-0169/minutes-2010-03-17.html
>
> 18 March, Day 3, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/att-0180/minutes-2010-03-18.html
>
> proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 16-18 March 2010 F2F approved.
>
> 4) Policy
>
> 4a) Editorial updates
>
> i) Updated policy requirements with changes from Bryan and F2F  
> comments
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0160.html 
>  (Frederick)
>
> ii) Added abuse cases to requirements, provided by David
>
> iii) New draft Policy Framework, material provided by David (draft)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0236.html 
>  (Frederick)
>
> Additional changes expected. FPWD plans?
>
> 4b) Privacy Policy FPWD plans
>
> Draft - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0164.html 
>  (Frederick)
>
> Delay for action from Alissa and John to review and suggest and  
> update?
>
> 4c) Policy builder tool and policy example
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0156.html 
>  (David)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0158.html 
>  (Daniel)
>
> 4d) Contacts API in Mozilla Labs
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0181.html 
>  (Dom)
>
> 4e) Privacy by Design
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0209.html 
>  (Robin)
>
> 5) APIs
>
> 5a)  calendaring, notably I18N
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0189.html 
>  (Robin)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0192.html 
>  (Felix)
>
> "working with time zones"
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0207.html 
>  (Addison)
>
> 5b) reviewing the API check list
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ApiCheckList (Dom)
>
> 5c)  FileWriter FPWD status
>
> 5d) Messaging FPWD status
>
> 5e) Capture
>
> Draft updated
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0226.html 
>  (Ilkka)
>
> 5f) Other APIs
>
> 6)  Open Action  and Issue review
>
> 6a) Open Actions
>
> Please review and complete your actions, sending email and marking  
> as pending when completed.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/open
>
> 6b) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
> ACTION-98: Alissa Cooper to Provide draft text for requirements  
> document summarizing 4 privacy aspects and other suggested changes  
> to privacy material
>
> ACTION-99: Claes Nilsson to Provide more detailed proposal aligned  
> with powerbox proposal
>
> ACTION-100: John Morris to Share information on key important  
> privacy policy aspects relevant to DAP
>
> ACTION-102: Frederick Hirsch to Add definition from ACTION-48 to  
> policy requirements
>
> ACTION-103: Frederick Hirsch to Update policy requirements revising T*
>
> ACTION-107: Frederick Hirsch to Update policy requirements document  
> with changes proposed by Bryan, update on conformance targets as  
> discussed and information on where privacy aspects may be addressed  
> as discussed in meeting
>
> ACTION-111: Frederick Hirsch to Create framework directory, and  
> template for framework
>
> ACTION-113: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Propose a checklist of  
> points to verify before LC for APIs, including REST-ful,  
> minimization, policy-binding
>
> ACTION-127: Frederick Hirsch to Prepare privacy-reqs out of policy- 
> reqs for a call for consensus for FPWD
>
> ACTION-129: Richard Tibbett to Figure out how to specify TimeZonedDate
>
> ACTION-131: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Set up poll for next F2F  
> around mid June (14-18) or first week of July, in either Helskinki,  
> London, Seoul, Madrid
>
> ACTION-133: Max Froumentin to Change message.create(TYPE) to  
> message.createTYPE()
>
> ACTION-134: Max Froumentin to Replace Message.timestamp with  
> Message.sent and Message.received
>
> ACTION-137: Max Froumentin to Change sequences into arrays in  
> Message API
>
> ACTION-144: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Take an editorial pass at  
> privacy-reqs
>
> 6c) Issues
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/open
>
> 7) Other Business
>
> 8) Adjourn
>
> Meeting Details:
>
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
>
> Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
>
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
>
> Regrets: Ilkka Oksanen
>
Received on Tuesday, 30 March 2010 22:28:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:07 GMT