[Policy] Editor Updates to Policy Requirements and Policy Framework

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:42:19 -0400
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Policy Editorial Update

(1)  I added " Abuse Use Cases " provided by David Rogers to the
policy requirements document [1].

(2) I added Security Model Definition, Security Policy Document
Format, Example Policies to mitigate Abuse Use Cases,  and references
for RFC 3279 and 4572 to Policy Framework draft (material provided by
David Rogers) [2]

Also updated policy editor list to include David.

I believe the next step is for Paddy and Laura to edit the Policy
Framework draft further, using the ReSpec source in CVS policy/

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy-reqs/#abuse-cases

[2] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy/