[capture] draft updated

From: Ilkka Oksanen <Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:18:22 +0200
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

I believe that I have now addressed all the Capture API comments from
the Prague meeting. From my behalf Capture API is ready for CfC.

Notable changes:

- MediaData is now inherited from File and renamed to MediaFile.

- There is a new getViewFinder() method and related callbacks for
programmatically acquiring the ViewFinder object.

- Height, width, and duration attributes must contain value zero if they
are not applicable.

- Requirements and use cases are removed from the main specification.
They are now temporarily in separate Capture API requirements document.

- There is a new appendix section for UI examples.

My one and half week holiday starts today. Regrets for the next two calls.

Best regards,

         -ilkka