RE: Lunisolar on Icalendar, Vcalendar, Vcal

Hi all,

I too believe that coming up with a data model that can support multiple
regional calendaring systems will not be trivial.

If we are doing this feasibility, I'd like to throw in a couple of India
calendar systems [1], [2] as well to the mix:)

Generally what I've see is that there are tools/systems in place that
can translate the regional calendars to/from the Gregorian calendar
formats, so just focusing on the Gregorian system should suffice for our
requirements, with a simple indicator/'scale' property proposed by
Richard.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_national_calendar

[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_calendar

Regards,