Draft privacy requirements document

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:16:23 -0400
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>, Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org>
Today during the F2F we agreed to create a separate Privacy
Requirements document.

Separating the privacy requirements  has the benefits that it cat make
it easier for members of the privacy community to review and
contribute and it will enable earlier First Public Working Draft
publication while we continue to work on the policy requirements and
framework.

My assumption is that once we work out the general privacy license
approach we can include this in the document as well.

Does this approach make sense? John, Alissa, do you agree? If so, I
suggest we plan for a CfC to publish the current Privacy Requirements
Editors Draft as a  FPWD.

The draft is at

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/privacy-reqs/

Please review and suggest any changes need. This draft should
incorporate changes agreed during the F2F.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group