Re: ACTION-74: Propose options to move forward with Capture

Hello all,

The Capture API has now been updated to reflect Robin's two proposals.
Additionally introduced is new options parameter.

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/

This update comes very late but I hope it's still useful for the Capture
API session in Prague.

      -ilkka