RE: CfC: Messaging FPWD

Hi Marcin,
Oops, sigh, the intro text was not meant to be there (in this release at
least) ;-)

Question to WG: Should we also include message storage API in this
version of Messaging API?

---
Proposed (rough) starting point for message storage API (additions to
current API):

Message
  PendingOp remove(SuccessCB, ErrorCB);
  PendingOp save(folder, SuccessCB, ErrorCB)

MessagingManager
  PendingOp getAccounts(MessageType, SuccessCB, ErrorCB) // ==>
sequence<DOMString>
  PendingOp getTopFolder(account, SuccessCB, ErrorCB) // ==>
MessageFolder
  // need notion of default account/messaging type. account==serviceId

MessageFolder
  PendingOp getMessages(MessageFilter, SuccessCB, ErrorCB) // ==>
sequence<Message>
  PendingOp getFolders(SuccessCB, ErrorCB)   // ==>
sequence<MessageFolder>
  PendingOp remove(SuccessCB, ErrorCB);      // removes folder and
content
  PendingOp create(DOMString folderName, SuccessCB, ErrorCB) // create
new folder in folder
  DRAFTS // consts for system provided folders per account
  INBOX
  OUTBOX
  SENT
  // DELETED, ARCHIVE ?

MessageFilter:MessageProperties
  unsigned short limit // page size
  unsigned short page  // offset

Best regards,
Niklas

w.html?rev=1.3&content-type=text/html;%20charset=iso-8859-1